Sluiten

What are you looking for?

annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Oorspronkelijke onderwerp:

ue50ju6870 uhd only on hdmi1, tech support fail

(Onderwerp aangemaakt op: 07-04-2018 07:31 PM)
221 Weergaven
Mcdrone
First Poster
Opties

I'm horribly disappointed with tech support.
Twice during the last 6 months of the factory warranty my 4k ue50ju6870 television had a defective screen. The first time with multiple black lines and the second time with a broken backlight.
After both repairs in which the entire screen was replaced the 4k uhd function only functioned on hdmi1.
Before the replacement all hdmi could be enabled for uhd (including the hdmi arc port).
I reported this "mall-function" immediatly to the present engineer. Both times his recommendation was to contact support through the regular channels.
I did this, after the second repair.

Tech support apparantly wants to view my screen and that seems to only be possible on call-back appointment.
Twice they tried to call me back on another number then that i provided. (Homephone in stead of mobile).

Now after calling back to tech support for the third time within 3 hours. When 2 call back appointements were performed to the wrong number tech support claims not to be able to provide remote assistance anymore today.

My only hope in the near future is the upcoming weekend.
I must say both physical repairs were performed quickly and as agreed upon. So no complaints there.

But as for phone support, come on be reasonable.
Dont treat this as seperate problems. Continue the consequences of the same repair to be able to escalate the problem to a higher level.
These repairs and the consequential problems cant and should not take that long to solve. All in all this is taking months already.

Please provide the nessesary support asap.

So now after waiting for the weekend appointment on saturday.

It became even worse today, the appointment for today between 10.00 and 12.00 has not been performed, i did not receive a call back at the home phone nor on my provided mobile phone.

Come on, seriously.

Is it really that hard to contact a person who provided 1 mobile phone number.

I was reachable this morning at the agreed time on the "wrong" (unprovided) number and on my provided mobile phone number.

Still nothing.

0 Likes
3 Antwoorden
DickKoster
MegaStar
Opties

Hi @Mcdrone,

First of all thank you for your feedback although it's not very pleasant to read!

This long waiting time (taking months) and my following comments are unacceptable.

According to the full Model Code UE50JU6870UXXN, your TV is from 2015.

This whole story is very disapointing and should be prevented in the future.

This is of course due to the lack of communication concerning the Repair Service.

Also the both repairs resulting in a mall-function of your TV should not to happen in the future.

The only thing i can advice you, is to contact one of our Moderaters and leave your:

• Name, phone number, email address and your home address.
  • If possible the submission of proof of your purchase.
  • The serial number of your TV which you can find on the sticker on the back of the TV.

The Moderaters which you can chose are @JoeriS, @Nick, @BruceH or @Tim.

Click on one of their names and chose 'Een bericht verzenden' (Send a message).

I hope they can provide you with a satisfying answer.

Have nice weekend (from what is left of it)!!

Groet, Dick
I don't know everything. Just trying to help.
0 Likes
Mcdrone
First Poster
Opties

Allright, new appointment...

Again.

Let's see whether or not i will be called and the problem fixed.

0 Likes
DickKoster
MegaStar
Opties

Hi @Mcdrone,

Is your problem fixed in the meantime?

Groet, Dick
I don't know everything. Just trying to help.
0 Likes