Sluiten

What are you looking for?

annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Oorspronkelijke onderwerp:

Film1 app poor picture only SD quality on 49NU8070

(Onderwerp aangemaakt op: 23-04-2019 04:25 PM)
199 Weergaven
Rob551
Apprentice
Opties

Hallo I was please to see the Film1 app available on Samsung TVs but the PQ seems to be just SD at best has any one else have this problem, I have contacted film 1 but no response

internet Ziggio 200/20 

0 Likes
5 Antwoorden
SjorsK
Maestro
Opties
Did you connect your TV with a wireless or a wired connection? If its wireless I recommend to try the wired approach (This usually has a highest speed throughput and is less sensitive to disturbances in the frequency range.

If its wired, can you connect a laptop to the cable and do a quick speedtest? If its above 20mbit you should be fine and the issue should be in the app, if its slower its most likely related to your internet connection or the app itself.
Rob551
Apprentice
Opties
Thank you for the reply, the TV is wired and speed is fine, I have 210mbit
4k on Netflix and Prime video is excellent so it must be the app it self 😞
0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Opties
That should be OK from the TV Side.

Do you have the Film 1 subscription by a chance though ziggo? in that case you might be able to file a ticket though Ziggo itself.
Rob551
Apprentice
Opties
No no more film1 from ziggo
But thats why when I heard about the film1 app arriving on Samsung TVs and at a cost of only €7.99 I thought I would give it a go
but now will have to wait until they do an update and hope that will fix it
0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Opties
Ah yes, patience is key in that case. Once the update is submitted to the store there is also a waiting time for approx 4 weeks until it gets approved (According to my internet provider). I would recommend checking it again in a month or two or. ^-^
0 Likes