What are you looking for?

annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 
Spring naar oplossing OPGELOST

Oorspronkelijke onderwerp:

DTS passthrough on e-ARC does not function on both HDMI and Optical

(Onderwerp aangemaakt op: 02-09-2023 07:49 AM)
452 Weergaven
godfather007
First Poster
Opties

Hi,

just bought a new TV: QE85q60C and attached my fairly old but decent Yamaha Aventage a2010 to e-ARC.

The communication works flawless, the device turns on and off simultaneously and the sound gets passed to my receiver.

Unfortunately not all data gets passed through 'untouched' and the signal icon on my receiver flickers when trying to interpret any DTS standard from the samsung. When attaching the source directly to the receiver itself DTS gets interpreted without a hassle but is a 1080p device and thus limits quality to the screen.

A rather new standard, true-hd, gets passed through and plays the 7.1 sound neatly though older movies (before 2010?) do almost never contain it.

I've tried to use both connections HDMI and SPDIF, also simultaneously, with e-arc and passthrough on (and off) on the TV.

In respect to the firmware and software developers:

Is there any improvement planned for the missing passthrough capabillity? Or do you have any information where to get an ALIexpress HDMI device for duplicating the signal to a second device like TV or receiver?

Thanks,

Martijn

0 Likes

1 Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Oplossing
MartijnK
MegaStar
Opties

Hier zijn verder geen plannen voor. 

Groeten,

Martijn