Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv plus problem

(Topic created on: 11-01-2018 10:23 AM)
Criddic
Explorer
Options

Hello I have a QE55Q6FAM Tv running software version 1151

I don’t seem able to access the tv plus app the channels don’t appear when I press my Tv Plus the only way I can get to channel #4000 is by voice command but can’t get channel #4001 or #4002 now I don’t have an aerial connected and get my tv channels through Freesat is this the reason why? Please could somebody help me and point me in the right direction as very little support around for this problem thank you 

81 REPLIES 81
Alaneric
First Poster
Options

Got mine working.

Samsung advised me that you have to register a payment card first.

I did this and now the coupons work. 

0 Likes
sharpay999
Apprentice
Options

@tonyc2584wrote:

I could but I can see the TV Plus button on the smart hub but whether I press the My TV Plus or a movie it just disappears without doing anything.

The tv plus icon appears in the channel list. Take a look at my other post on here for a photo. I had to plug my tv into the terrestrial aerial and do the auto tune. It doesn’t appear when you’re watching freesat. A photo would help if what you can see when you select channel list. 

0 Likes
tonyc2584
Student
Options
That was what did it, I auto tuned terrestrial and it now works. How weird!
0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

Can't workout what's happened but when I press "My TV Plus" I just get continuous trails for UHD Movies but no actual list so impossible to choose title to rent.  No problem till yesterday, still have 9 coupons left so even if they are rubbish films may as well use them.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
sharpay999
Apprentice
Options

@chuckcharlwrote:

Can't workout what's happened but when I press "My TV Plus" I just get continuous trails for UHD Movies but no actual list so impossible to choose title to rent.  No problem till yesterday, still have 9 coupons left so even if they are rubbish films may as well use them.  Any suggestions?

Log out of your Samsung account (via apps) and back in again. Mine did that and took a little while to come back. Last resort is to reset the smart hub. I’ve had to do it once since I initially reset it.

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options
Tried that, same result
0 Likes
Alaneric
First Poster
Options

I have the same. I finally registered a payment card managed to pay for one film via coupon, booked another film and I have received  invoices from Samsung.

but when I try TVplus all I see are trailers andI cannot get off them.

So frustrating !!!

0 Likes
MaffewE
Apprentice
Options

Same thing happening here as the last few people in this thread.

I can view the TV Plus channels at 4000 onwards, and the parade of trailers that are on them. However, neither the menu at the bottom to select a film, nor the button to rent the film currently being 'trailed' ever appears. Selecting the 'My TV Plus' option on the hub does nothing either.

It used to work... Have looked around the menus and made sure my vouchers were in there quite recently in fact. But today, nothing. So now I've got ten film rental vouchers, but no way of actually renting anything.

Have tried turning the TV on and off, logging out and in of my Samsung account, no effect.

Coincidentally, while the vouchers appeared a few days back (had the TV a whole two weeks now!), today I received the 'promotion activated' email from Samsung. Wonderfully ironic timing, that.

0 Likes
chuckcharl
Explorer
Options

Strangely, "The Snowman" suddenly appearedavailable yesterday, snapped it up before it disappeared.  Don't understand what's happening but that movie popped up around 30 minutes after complaining to TV Plus. Good Luck

0 Likes
Alaneric
First Poster
Options

I wonder if anyone from Samsung actually looks at these posts!

Tried TV plus again today, still only trailers. 

I cant even purchase a movie never mind use up my coupons.

Samsung  should fix it or remove TV Plus

0 Likes