Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame tv VESA mounting

(Topic created on: 27-12-2018 10:58 AM)
Willbav
Apprentice
Options

I’ve just purchased a 49” Frame tv. I won’t be using the included wall mount as I have an extending Vogels bracket. It is a VESA standard an I know my new tv is compliant but I can’t find any instructions on fitting it.  It looks like some sort of spacers are needed as the top mounts are set behind the bottom ones.  Can you help?

12 REPLIES 12
Zakaria_E
Pathfinder
Options

Hello,

Normally, if you use your wall mount that respect the VESA 200 * 200 standard, you can use it for your FRAME without any problem.

vesa.png

0 Likes
John_in_NYC
Student
Options

I have the same problem. Did you find the solution? If you did, please share! Thanks!

0 Likes
Willbav
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I can’t quite remember what I did and I’m away until next weekend so will check then. I did manage to use the Vogels mount though.
0 Likes
ishani
Apprentice
Options

Can i ask what wall mount you guys used. I am looking for an articulating mount but I can't find one

Willbav
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I used the Vogels thin 245 180degree mount.

We needed to get some alternative bolts to attach it to the TV but very pleased with it. 

Vogel's Thin 245 180 Degrees... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009646V3G?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

ishani
Apprentice
Options

Thank you so much! i thought the 2019 49 inch is 200 x 200? or is this one the max it will hold is 400 x 400 ? I am a newbie at this so just trying to figure it out?

0 Likes
ishani
Apprentice
Options

Also, what did you mean by alternative bolts? I am going to do this myself. So i just want to know what i am getting into.

0 Likes
Willbav
Apprentice
Options
Hi. Yes, the TV mounting is 200x200 and the bracket would go up to 400x400.
I needed to get some different bolts to attach the bracket to the tv as the supplied ones (I can’t recall whether with the TV or the bracket) were either too long or too short (sorry, can’t recall which). A quick trip to Screwfix solves it.
0 Likes
ishani
Apprentice
Options

You rock!

0 Likes