Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

75 inch TV help! $3000 for Samsung Q80R, $2000 for Sony X900F, or wait for TCL 8 series?

(Topic created on: 28-08-2019 09:05 AM)
willy131
First Poster
Options

Hey everyone! I'm having a heck of a time deciding between a few 75 inch TV options. I'd like to not go above $3,000 if possible. I was able to put a reservation on a Sony X900F a few weeks ago for $2000 when it was on sale at Best Buy. I am able to get the Samsung Q80R for $3000 as well.

The room that the TV will be in is bright, with a window directly across from it (15 feet away) and to the side. I know the Q80R is supposed to be great for brighter rooms, and better viewing angles, just want to know if it is $1,000 better than the Sony? I just worry with the reflection handling of the Sony, but it is a bigger jump to go to the Q80R, but would be willing to make that jump if it is worth it.

Recently I have heard more about the TCL 8 series that is supposed to come out soon that will be $3,000 for the micro LED 75 inch TV. Think it is worth it to wait a little bit for that? Would love to get a TV now, but it is not necessary and I'd be willing to wait if it was worth it.

77 inch OLEDS may be out of my price range.

Very new to TV research and would love help/advice from those who know more. Thanks!

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0