What are you looking for?

annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 
Spring naar oplossing OPGELOST

Oorspronkelijke onderwerp:

SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK

(Onderwerp aangemaakt op: 25-11-2018 01:06 AM)
1613 Weergaven
xkomorebi
Journeyman
Opties

I bought a Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 in the Netherlands at Mediamarkt, and the box says "European Sim Only". The seller guaranteed me if I call with the cellphone for 5 minutes, it will be unlocked and I can put in an Asian simcard.

However, I am now in the Philippines and it gives the message: "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK”. Please help!

0 Likes

1 Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Oplossing
xkomorebi
Journeyman
Opties

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for replying, and sorry for the late reply. Fortunately, I already fixed the problem.

To the people in the Netherlands with the same issues:

I contacted Samsung on Facebook (Search for the Dutch Samsung page), and told them my problem. Ask them for the MCK and RGCK code. They will ask you for the receipt of the phone, date of purchase, IMEI number etc. Within two weeks you will receive the codes, and the phone is ready to unlock!

Bekijk de oplossing in de community in het oorspronkelijke bericht

0 Likes
3 Antwoorden
BruceH
Community Manager
Opties

Hi @xkomorebi

Could you send me an screenshot of the notification?

rsz-846676
0 Likes
Oplossing
xkomorebi
Journeyman
Opties

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for replying, and sorry for the late reply. Fortunately, I already fixed the problem.

To the people in the Netherlands with the same issues:

I contacted Samsung on Facebook (Search for the Dutch Samsung page), and told them my problem. Ask them for the MCK and RGCK code. They will ask you for the receipt of the phone, date of purchase, IMEI number etc. Within two weeks you will receive the codes, and the phone is ready to unlock!

0 Likes
BruceH
Community Manager
Opties

Glad to read that! I know the process. 😉

Have a nice weekend. 

rsz-846676
0 Likes