Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 25-03-2019 09:34 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

Go to solution
1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Daniel87
Pathfinder
Options
They have run out blatantly probably the reason why they are giving out black ones too. When you claimed was the website down at first?
0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
My reply from Samsung Claims:

Thank you for your email.
It can take up to 30 days from the date of validation for your reward to be processed and dispatched to your address.
You will receive the DX tracking information once it is out for delivery.
Should you have any further queries do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind Regards,
Julie @ Samsung Promotional Support Team
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

#Dismayed

@Everyone Why am I not in receipt of my EARBUDS?  Validated on the 14th March 2019 and others have been set for delivery.  Come on Samsung, Its not like I live in the outer hebrides,  im only in Cambridgeshire

Oh I also asked about buying a pair and they couldnt give me a delivery date either.

C R A Z Y

You could if you want buy them from EE they have all colours in stock 

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

Are they a returnable item though?  If I buy them and then my free ones arrive? @Colin19 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:

Are they a returnable item though?  If I buy them and then my free ones arrive? @Colin19 

Only if faulty or not used. Go to web site check T&Cs

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Fudgy31 wrote:
My reply from Samsung Claims:

It can take up to 30 days from the date of validation for your reward to be processed and dispatched to your address.
You will receive the DX tracking information once it is out for delivery.
Should you have any further queries do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind Regards,
Julie @ Samsung Promotional Support Team

Stock email, I would pay no heed to that. If you have been Validated they will come. They have been initiated with claims 

0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options
Same.

Due to the vast amount of participants for this promotion, unfortunately it does take up to 30 days for rewards to be processed and dispatched.

Please be assured that your reward is currently being processed and prepared for dispatch.

Once dispatched, you will receive an update and tracking information from the courier.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
@Colin19 but when? Just seems unfair others validated after me are getting theirs.
0 Likes
Garymguk
Pioneer
Options
I suggest that you follow your claim link and ask Samsung. They should contact us and explain the delay, not wit for us to contact them.
0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
@Garymguk its all a load of hogwash.

I have had every samsung phone in the S Range and also tablets. I feel as though I have not been treated well as a loyal customer. Did you get yours>
0 Likes