Support

Open search

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

AntS Moderator

@Gazzawazza: LOL. We've all been there. Whenever you're feeling brave/crazy/daft, you could always try it out. (Wouldn't advise a bit of Dutch courage though - things are deffo more likely to go wrong that way.)

I've also pitched the suggestion to our R&D peeps of possibly creating a simpler way to maximise the sound output of the Buds that doesn't involve fiddling about with the more advanced settings on the phone.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

First Poster

Had my text and email from DX this morning. 

Being delivered 23.04.

Had a further email just now... they were delivered this morning.

My claim was validated 16.03.

Good luck to those remaining.

Apprentice

I was validated on the 17th, so close! 

Explorer

Still havent received mine lol

Apprentice

Could've been worse, we could've pre-ordered the Fold

First Poster

@Jakeh1 wrote:

Had my text and email from DX this morning. 

Being delivered 23.04.

Had a further email just now... they were delivered this morning.

My claim was validated 16.03.

Good luck to those remaining.

Moved to processed on Friday but have received nothing from DX as of yet. Hoping they come this week as I am off on my travels this weekend and would love to use them on the plane.

Explorer
Validated on the 17th here in Ireland. No email yet so keeping fingers crossed. 38 days since validated and 48 days since submitting the claim!
Highlighted
First Poster

Finally delivering mine today. Too bad I am abroad untill the end of next month. Was validated on 15th.

Apprentice

Lucky anyway... Mine was validated on the 20th (claimed on 14th) and I've heard nothing since then... Been 33 days... My claim number is 172*** so maybe I'm at the bottom of their list.

@AntS wrote:

@Gazzawazza: LOL. We've all been there. Whenever you're feeling brave/crazy/daft, you could always try it out. (Wouldn't advise a bit of Dutch courage though - things are deffo more likely to go wrong that way.)

I've also pitched the suggestion to our R&D peeps of possibly creating a simpler way to maximise the sound output of the Buds that doesn't involve fiddling about with the more advanced settings on the phone.

@AntS  Do you deal direct with the Samsung R&D? If so, Can we please suggest we have a long button press on the Galaxy Watch toggle Ambient sound on and off please amongst other things....

Top Liked Authors