Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why do samsung allow cheating on samsunghealth challenges

(Topic created on: 29-08-2017 01:41 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

trying to understand why Samsung provide a service like global step challenge and then allow cheats to dominate the board every month.. it's not rocket science that if someone dies 200000 steps a day they are cheating or if on average they have done 2 steps a second , every second eithout sleep since the challenge opened they are cheating. why don't Samsung care about this and stop it ? it puts a lot of people off using the service

304 REPLIES 304
organic
First Poster
Options
I could even be someone from Samsung that's using a computer to add steps manually. There just doing it so when click on it after first bit you see them. So why can't u just see who is in my group not bothered about any one else.
0 Likes
ProfWilliam
First Poster
Options
I usually achive around about 300k per month anymore would be beyond my ability. To be beaten by someone posting in excess of 3 million steps is to put it mildly infuriating. Samsung's health statistics have to be next to useless.
0 Likes
OhHeyMark1974
First Poster
Options

It really is disheartening to say the least. I have done as many as 400k in a month while also riding my Pelton Bike almost 12 miles a day to boot. So by no means, am a I a Novice when it comes to my fitness. And there just isn't enough time in the day, week or month for those type of numbers that the WINNERS have.

I wish there was a way to accurately ban members that Samsung knows are cheating. And let's be honest they know they are. So why not call the people out on it?

0 Likes
MATAR297
First Poster
Options
It is obvious that there are many cheaters...feel sorry for them...so the best to draw attention is to report a profile with any of the three reasons to samsung...by the time they get banned. Appreciation for all honest runners!!!!
0 Likes
CyberDio
Apprentice
Options
I started this question on the 29.08.2017 and people are still fighting cheating
0 Likes