Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going on with galaxy watches

(Topic created on: 03-01-2024 10:21 AM)
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
I am seeing lots of posts regarding wearable app and watches not functioning correctly 🤔 
My partners watch4 has had issues since the most recent phone update....my watch5 Pro was fine until this morning. 
No notification coming through to our watches.
Have done factory resets on both watches, cleared partition caches. Re installed wearable app on both phones. 
6 REPLIES 6
PompeyBoyRK
First Poster
Options
I've been on chat with Samsung and its a developer issue apparently. Only a fix from Samsung developers will resolve it.... very annoying!
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Let's hope it's sorted ASAP as these are not cheap and a lot of us have them on contracts
Woodster1975
Student
Options

My Watch 5 disconnected yesterday whilst I was out, and now refuses to reconnect.  I have reset it, but it fails to reconnect hanging on the Wear app. 

Woodster1975
Student
Options
The fix for mine was set the time and date to manual, and set the date back to 2023. Resync the devices and then set back to auto.
0 Likes
MB089
Explorer
Options
It's not fixed yet so far. 2 days with a non functioning watch. Might as well go and get a Casio analog watch
Members_htz7DhP
Journeyman
Options

Same here. The problem began before the update and forced me to reset the phone. The update came this morning and it made the watch drain the battery at very high rates, like 10% within 30 minutes (UPDATE: 40% within 1,5 hrs!!!). Also charging was very slow.  And the watch keeps disconnecting from the phone. It is extremely annoying!