Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wearable app issue caused by phone security update?

(Topic created on: 14-07-2022 02:40 PM)
5H4H33R
Explorer
Options
I previously made a post about the watch 4 manager and wearable app crashing. Most people resolved the issue by updating the app or granting nearby device scanning permission, but the issue remains for me . Maybe it has something to do with the phone security update level. My phone (galaxy a71) last received a security update in April. What update are you guys on?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
KevP79
Voyager
Options
1st of June was my last update :-
(S21 fe 5g)

1st of May (android security patch) according to the software section of the wearable app :-
Galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm BT

Have you tried clearing the cache in the wearable app?

Clear cache > restart phone.

I've just had another update to the wearable app, making it around three recent updates
(The one that added nearby scanning permissions, the another at 103mb and just now 108mb)

If you've not updated it maybe worth giving the latest version a try.

Failing that I would make a error report using the members app and add your system log to it so the techs can see if there is any software issues and give you a more definitive answer.

I hope you get ut sorted out.
Best of luck
5H4H33R
Explorer
Options
I've tried everything you stated however I have only had two updates of the wearable app. I tried sending an error report but the engineers said they were unable to see the error log?
0 Likes
5H4H33R
Explorer
Options
Just got another update, sadly nothing changed
0 Likes