Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch5 Notification- no pop up

(Topic created on: 27-08-2022 08:40 AM)
Cupoftea
Explorer
Options

Ive upgraded from watch 4 to watch5 and the notifications dont pop up on the watch5 face as they used to. Straight after set up,it works for 1st few notifications then i only see the red dot as they come through. Ive contacted samsung,but heard nothing back. I have2 watch 5s(me and husband) so its not a one off or faulty watch. All settings are correct.Has anyone else got this annoying issue?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Davethetech
Explorer
Options
You say you have checked all settings but there are some not so easy to find, do you have turned on for new apps switched on and notifications on even when phone in use?
Also make sure that watch is fitting correctly, if it doesn't think you are wearing it then notifications won't be sent.Screenshot_20220827-093646_Galaxy Watch5 Manager_6183_1661589407.jpgScreenshot_20220827-095027_Galaxy Watch5 Manager_6185_1661590227.jpg
Cupoftea
Explorer
Options
Hi. Thanks for info. Yes,all on. It works straight after resetting watch,then stops so im guessing its a software issue?
0 Likes
Stanleek
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. I tried in on new Samsung Watch5 Pro and it is happening just only for some applications. E.g. Gmail show me new message on display, but any other application only red dot. Notification for both applications are the same.  Has somebody the same problem too?

0 Likes
Cupoftea
Explorer
Options
In the end i had to uninstall the Galaxy Wearable app on my phone and reinstall it. It worked fine after that! 🤞🤞
0 Likes