Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch

(Topic created on: 10-02-2024 04:24 PM)
Eddmau5
Explorer
Options
Any news on the galaxy watch 6 with the 24ultra. From England and wanna know if anyone has received any information regarding this. 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What do you mean?
0 Likes
Eddmau5
Explorer
Options
Do we know when we are going to be receiving the watch? I know it said up to 45 days after the claim, but has anyone got any more information regarding this.
0 Likes
Options
Accordi f to the back of my watch box, the watch wasn't manufactured until January 19 2024.

I know different countries seem to be having different delivery dates.

Maybe do online chat with Samsung and ask.
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I ordered mine in the same order as the S24 Ultra and it came with the phone.

For those who didn't follow the correct process and applied afterwards, there is currently a UK stock shortage as the S24 Series pre order has been more successful than expected.
S24 Ultra
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Eddmau5  Whilst you could use the chat service/call do not think you will be  given anything definitive, a busy period right now.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Joeeye
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mine came with my phone, phone case and screen protectors on 29th January.
0 Likes
Laurac84
Voyager
Options
On my claim form it says I will receive mine before the 14th March.
0 Likes
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
Some people totally forgot to add the code while ordering the S24 series and that is completely understandable. This is why Samsung provided an option to request the watch via the link. It says 45 days, but it could go a couple of days over, or you may get surprised and it will turn up quicker!
0 Likes