Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 6 Google play redeem

(Topic created on: 10-08-2023 08:32 PM)
carl123
Explorer
Options
My claim was successful and validated on the 4th, Had a message and email from samsung today to claim my reward, every time I click the link to get my google play code it doesn't work, this is what shows up! Not sure what's going on with it.

17 REPLIES 17
carl123
Explorer
Options
I've already claimed and had a validation email on the 4th, today I got a text message and email from samsung to redeem my voucher but its not working,
0 Likes
Sophmai
Student
Options
Exactly the same for me... Not sure what's happening or who to contact about it
0 Likes
carl123
Explorer
Options
Just gone back to the original claims page and sent a message over to support regarding the issue, will update if I find out what's going on.
0 Likes
Donnamt
Journeyman
Options

I am having the same issue. I am currently in conversation with Samsung on Facebook but we have got no further forward as yet. Very relieved to find I am not the only one this has

0 Likes
carl123
Explorer
Options
I've had no response from samsung, not sure what to do next, let me know if anyone have the situation resolved.
0 Likes
Donnamt
Journeyman
Options

I realised I was only talking to AI yesterday and they mentioned the promotions team so I've sent a query through the claims part where we start the claim. Auto response says it'll be two working days for a reply. I'm hoping if there is enough of us they will fix it but I also feel like it's not worth the hassel to get it sorted. I will post here if It gets resolved.

suzidoo
Apprentice
Options
Same for me also, don't know why when you buy a watch/phone or what ever they don't give the cards with the product
0 Likes
carl123
Explorer
Options
Samsung are utterly useless, this was the response I got back, honestly do they even take the time to read a email, how do they fail to understand we cannot redeem the code.1692016665383_1692016665375_0.jpg
0 Likes