Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 4 Classic - Is anyone else having troubles with the new Watch 4 Classic? (46mm)

(Topic created on: 21-08-2021 03:57 PM)
TimTiminy
First Poster
Options

Is anyone else having troubles with the new Watch 4 Classic? (46mm)

Getting so many little annoying glitches between watch and phone. (Note 20 plus 5G) like:

▪️ Trying to change the watch face or edit it on the phone app, it just has the loading circle.
▪️ Trying to change tiles on the phone app. Comes up with a blank screen.
▪️ ECG took ages to work, kept saying download the app when it already was.
▪️ Snoring didn't work, says no data.
▪️ Even though I'd turned on blood oxygen upon waking up it was off so not recorded!
▪️ App store for the watch seems to have very little content.

My wife got her watch 4 (40mm) the same day and had no problems. (With an older Note 10 plus 5G)

Getting a bit frustrated with all these glitches.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
Not had any issues bar the Blood Pressure Monitoring being awful although Calibrated using a cuff based monitor
0 Likes
jhousley13
First Poster
Options
Yes I'm having the same problems and more. I'm using the fold 3. Wondering if it's glitchy with the newer phones. Samsung have been really unhelpful 😔
0 Likes
pchappell246
Journeyman
Options
I'm having the issues with snoring and blood oxygen whilst asleep. I've downloaded sleep cycle and that has recorded snoring fine however wants me to pay £30 a year to listen to the recordings. I get my other half's elbow notifying me of snoring year round free of charge!
0 Likes
Samsungers
Pioneer
Options
My new Watch4 classic Has many glitches, Samsung SmartThings app is funny, it tells me to go to phone to use controls 😆 😆 🤣
0 Likes