Spenner
First Poster
Options
It was working before the last software update
0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

hello @Spenner, on my Galaxy Watch 3, Spotify offline listening is working just fine. At first, I had to choose the playlists I wanted to download, then I went to settings and turn on Offline mode, and everything was working properly - I was able to play the music I downloaded. I have done everything from my watch, so no problem there.

0 Likes
Spenner
First Poster
Options
Thank you, pd810, I've done exactly as you did ,but still didn't work 😕
0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

That is interesting! When you are on wifi, and you download the music, does it show the green arrow inside the circle? Do you have Spotify premium? And do you have Spotify installed on your phone to which is your watch connected? Do you have the latest update of Spotify app (both phone and watch)? Are you logged in (app on watch)?

Here is the screenshot from my watch, you can clearly see that I have the offline mode activated and that everything is working fine...

Screen_20210409_102508.png

0 Likes
Spenner
First Poster
Options
Pd810, yes to all you questions, very frustrating, have even reset watch, logged out of Spotify, and set watch up again
0 Likes
Riodub
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same problem. I have spotify premium. I am using the fit 2. It will not allow me to log in to my spotify, it just keeps "processing"… there is no offline option available.  I also got the Fit2 specifically so that I could play songs wild running

0 Likes