Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Issue

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 12:48 AM)
DanTheMan247
Student
Options
I seem to have a problem where a hidden Blue Light filter turns on everytime time at 9pm and ends roughly at 7am I think. The issue is that I do not have that setting turned on at all, even the schedule os turned off aswell. This has happened ever since I updated the software on my phone to Android 11/One UI 3. It also affects some games I play, where the colours are completely misfigured and messed up entirely to the point of just seeing shadows on a black screen.  This needs ti be fixed ASAP. i have tried everything regarding settings, resetting defaults, even resetting the whole phone entirely. Its annoying cuz I have barelt had this phone for 2 weeks now. 
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
DanTheMan247
Student
Options
Found a solution, thanks to an old forum, download Activity Launcher from Google Play Store, should be the first App that shows up, Verified by Play Protect also. Then, once you enter, type in Night Light, pick that option, then you should be able to turn off the night light that was turned on from the update that is not synced with the Blue Light from this new version of Android/ One UI.

Screenshot_20210102-233305_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210102-233412_Settings.jpg