Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health Monitor app says is not available in my location, but it is where I am.

(Topic created on: 28-11-2021 09:39 PM)
cifacia
First Poster
Options

Hi! 

I have a Samsung S20+ and just bought a Galaxy Watch 4. I am in France, with French SIM.

I downloaded the samsung health monitor app following the prompts from the watch, but I am "welcomed" with 

"Service is not available - Samsung Health Monitor is not available in your current location" 

However according to samsung it  is available in France https://www.samsung.com/fr/apps/samsung-health-monitor/ 

What is happening? 

Not sure if related at all, but I bought my phone from a FNAC seller that ended up sending me a Thai version, but I have only used it in France, with a French SIM card. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Members_4SMc8Xv
Student
Options

Same issue with a Galaxy Watch5 and Galaxy S22 bought in Luxembourg. Before I had a Watch4 and it worked fine before the Swatch hardware was replaced by a new Watch5. Update has been correctly installed on the Watch and application. Support said not support tierce application but it s a application soft. Not resolved by the support. I bought this watch for these features. Someone can help me ? Thanks ?

0 Likes