Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy watch 4 4g

(Topic created on: 20-08-2021 02:27 PM)
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options
Finally upgraded from the Samsung galaxy watch to the Samsung galaxy watch 4 4g. Not sure how I feel about it yet, definitely going to take some getting use to. Anyone else get one, how are you getting on with it? Going to have a nose on YouTube later at some reviews and how to get the best out of it 🙂
21 REPLIES 21
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Mine is still processing and says 27th for delivery still. 😔
0 Likes
PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
Just got my Watch 4 Classic....upgraded from Gear S3 Frontier...... noticed that it does not sit as well on my wrist compared to my older S3 .....the screen is gorgeous and AR Emoji watch face is brilliant and funny......definitely need to get a new stap/band ....user manual is not available on Samsung website yet , I assume because they have released these watches a week early......if you type in the model number it comes back as non exciting model.......
0 Likes
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options
Mine said it would be delivered by the 27th then I had a text last night to say it was being delivered today with DHL. Hopefully yours won't be much longer 🙂
SamWilliams
Pioneer
Options
Mine also doesn't sit quite right, I think I might also get a new strap. I'm trying to have a little play about and so far, I just can't get use to it. I love my other watch but recently it hasn't been working as well as it was, when I was touching the screen I would have to double/triple press what I was going on and the button was the same. So that was the only reason I have decided to upgrade. But seeing all the reviews on the other watches, they wernt really good, preying this one is as good as my old one. I use it daily with workouts and keeping track of my fitness so fingers crossed it works well
0 Likes
rossrobson91
First Poster
Options

anybody else having issues with the spotify app? doesnt let me play it from the watch for some reason and ive got premium, seem very watered down compared to the watch active 2 im trading in, i hope its just an update thats missing.

PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
https://youtu.be/i0x2Kr57W9Y

This is the review that sold me....very in depth review
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Mine too 😭
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
I received mine today and I'm very disappointed you can't remap the back button to Google Pay instead of Samsung Pay, I'm aware you can still use it via double tapping the home button but that just unnecessary uses up a shortcut slot
0 Likes
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
Changed to the Classic 46mm from an original Galaxy Watch 42mm, so far sits ok on wrist & old strap fits as well... though might replace as a bit battered.

My only disappoinment so far is the lack of YouTube Music as listen to lots of music & was hoping to use the watch for it at times when i forget my phone. I know Google said working on it but if it doesn't become available i'll have been better keeping old watch.

Other disappointment is lack of watch faces i can find, seems very limited so far. Hopefully time will remedy these issues.