Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 05:00 PM)
GF1O
Journeyman
Options
Hi.
I just got brand new Buds pros and they're not what I were expecting.

For starters, the sound quality is absolutely amazing .
The battery life is very good too.

Unfortunately, for me anyway, that's pretty much all the good stuff.

Here are my issues with it:
- The earbuds hurt a lot after just 30-45 mins of use. I have put on the small eartip, which fits me perfectly and it still hurts. It's especially noticeable with the left earbud.
- The ambient noise mode is not good. It picks up my own singing sometimes (very quiet singing) and then switches to ambient mode. This is pretty annoying especially when it cuts in and ruins the quality at the good parts of a song.
- When turning off ambient mode, the earbud makes a very high pitched screeching sound. It's very annoying and hurts my ear quite a bit.

I've only used it for a week and I'm thinking of returning it.

After comparing it with my original galaxy buds, the fit is so much worse. Its probably because of the security provided by the ear tip wings.

I personally feel a bit ripped off because the buds pro aren't really worth the £220 price tag.
5 REPLIES 5
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I love my buds the fit is different but got used to it, I just twist mine slightly and they just kind of pop in, you can stop the earbuds from going into ambient mode by turning voice detection off. however I think earbuds are a subjective thing it all depends on the individual person
GF1O
Journeyman
Options
Very true. It's quite subjective.

I've turned ambient voice detection off but in my opinion, what's the point of a brilliant feature if I can't use it properly?

I've tried twisting it in like I do with my original buds but still doesn't really fit. I've also tried all the eartips provided.
Pacheco
First Poster
Options
do the battery of yours buds pro last more than 6h non-stop? cause mine is not lasting less than 5h non stop
0 Likes
Pacheco
First Poster
Options
and I'm using the original cable with a Samsung charging plug... so all original stuff
0 Likes
GF1O
Journeyman
Options
Yep. I was averaging around 5 hrs and 20 mins when I had it. I returned mine back to Samsung a while back and have been perfectly happy with my OG buds.
0 Likes