Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung galaxy active watch 2

(Topic created on: 11-05-2021 03:39 PM)
neenbean914
Student
Options

Hi all!

I have been having issues lately with my watch. It seems to be glitchy, flips thru screens, acts like I am hitting buttons, switches face screen to whatever it wants haha. It runs through the battery so quickly anymore as well. Anyone else having these issues or know how I can resolve them? I have updated my watch- so it wasn't that. It is not water damaged. At a loss of what to do, any suggestions would be awesome!

much appreciated

nina

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@neenbean914: Please can you try restarting your watch by pressing and holding the Home/Power key and tapping 'Power Off', then press and hold the Home/Power key to power the device back on. Does the issue persist following this step? If so, do the screen issues occur when you're using a certain app or feature? 

0 Likes
neenbean914
Student
Options

@andrewL I have restarted it a few times as well. It seems to act up on its own with me wearing it. Unfortunately, it has died already this morning ( I put the watch on 100% charged at 6 am, died at about 1100). I could be walking around, the watch its not touched by anything but the fact that I am wearing it and the home screen will act like I am trying to change it, and it will switch on its own to another screen face. and continue to act like I am trying to change it.

0 Likes