Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Email app missing from Galaxy Watch 4!

(Topic created on: 01-09-2021 06:43 PM)
darm940
First Poster
Options

Hello!

I just changed my Galaxy Watch Active 2 to a Galaxy Watch 4. Surprisingly I found that the Watch 4 doesn't have the Samsung Email App!!
So far I only use Samsun Email App on my phone because I don't like Outlook app neither Gmail app. Because of this, I was very happy of having the Samsung email app on my Active Watch 2. However, not having the Samsung Email App, which is the one I use on my phone, in the watch 4 is really disappointing.

Are we going to have the app soon in the Watch 4? I don't like Outlook app which is the only one available there and I won't use it. I don't know why Samsung didn't include the app. 

28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Same here... I really really really don't like the fact Samsung is getting close to Microsoft and Google. This distance was one of the reason why I bought Samsung products in the first place. I will return the watch and buy a Fenix back.

Members_VN2RRso
First Poster
Options

Has this issue been resolved does anyone know? Stil no email app for GW4!?

snakeyes1000
Student
Options

This is utterly rediculious...

Noblealchemist
First Poster
Options

I can't even use the outlook app for my personal email because I need it for secure work Email and the app won't allow to add other accounts to it

besweeet
Student
Options

Google must be paying Samsung handsomely to abandon their own, superior apps.

0 Likes
Rahmanby
First Poster
Options

Samsung...it would be great if you could update the Apps for the Watch4 to include 'Samsung Email' and advise users when this becomes available.  The current 'Outlook' option isn't ideal.

0 Likes
WileyOldPossum
First Poster
Options

UNBELIEVABLE! Its August 2022 and this watch has been out for nearly a year and NO ONE has added the basic Samsung email app to a watch that retailed for over $400 . That email app has been installed on pretty much every Samsung smart device since they started releasing them.  Also missing is anything Amazon, No Gmail app either.  These are common apps on every modern Samsung Phone, smart TV etc.  so whats up with no addtions for these apps on one of their flagship wearables!?

JeesusDude
Journeyman
Options

Exactly. I just bought this, and the firmware is utter cr*p. I am deleting email. I don't want to see any "check your phone" message. Just delete the ***** thing. And where is gmail/hangouts/google chat app? Jesus, it never even occurred to me that smartwatch might be missing such a basic, rudimentary, daily necessity app! The firmware is full of absurd, like when I dismiss all notifications - you don't need to show me the black no notification screen. Just get back to home watch face already. Same with locking screen with dumb digital watch. Why do they think user chooses particular AOD watch face? They should show this instead. Terrible disappointment.

0 Likes
Members_bYosTFN
Journeyman
Options

It gets worse. received the watch pro 5 today and no Samsung mail on this either. Only the malfunctioning outlook. Is Samsung stupid or just arrogant to do nothing about the wishes of many people.

Members_zT03UoZ
First Poster
Options

I have just set up 6 email address on Blue Mail, works fine on the W4, after 6 months with outlook I couldn't put up with it anymore.

0 Likes