Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming usage information

(Topic created on: 06-06-2023 12:51 AM)
robserwatka
Student
Options

Hi,

I get this message couple of times a day for last two months, I work abroad and yes, I use roaming and I am aware that it can result in extra charges. Acknowledging this message makes nothing, sometimes it appears few seconds later - is there a way to disable it or fix it somehow from Samsung's side? It's annoying very much. Thanks in advance for all info shared.

Robert

IMG20230525191803.jpg

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Wierd, I have seen that once I think it since I have had this watch, which was last year

I don't think I have seen any setting for that but so one else may know
Bellabee
Pioneer
Options
Do you have your phone on roaming data this message I usually receive to my phone when I am out the country however maybe you need to reset it to make it realise this is the country its set to this is all I know maybe it can be of help
robserwatka
Student
Options

I did reset my watch once while being abroad but it still detects that my phone is using roaming and message keeps popping up. Let's say 40% of times when I want to see what time it is I see this message instead of watch face, that's most annoying thing about that.

0 Likes
Bellabee
Pioneer
Options
That might be the main reason why you might need to reset it a few times and reboot your phone at the same time with the watch once and then manually connect it to your phone with your location on
0 Likes
Bellabee
Pioneer
Options
I had a similar issue with my old watch 3 but I travel alot so I have had my fair share in fiddling Hahaha
0 Likes
paul8246
First Poster
Options
It need scroll down to click tick not show it again to silences
0 Likes