Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remap long press back button

(Topic created on: 23-02-2022 08:35 PM)
jasonshallcross
Journeyman
Options

Please please please, let us remap the long press action on the back button!

Currently I have the following choices:

1. SAMUSUNG PAY

Firstly, I don't want to use Samsung Pay on my watch. I don't even want to use Google Pay on my watch. I don't want to pay for things with my watch! I might do, if it was actually convenient, but it's not, it's inconvenient because it means I have to use a lock, and that means unlocking my watch everytime I put it on, and given that the battery runs out everyday, that's just annoying. If I could just use the lock when I wanted to pay for something in an emergency, I might actually use it - sometime, maybe. Probably not. I pay for things with my phone, and there's never been a time when I would have my watch but not my phone with me.

Secondly, I can't actually use it anyway even if I really wanted to. My bank (the biggest in the country) is not supported. I mean seriously? Google Pay supports it, just saying.

So if I don't want to use it, and I can't actually use it, please can I just remap it to something which is actually useful? If I could remap it to the flashlight, that would be infinitely more useful, because that is actually useful.

Samsung Pay is useless, that's not an insult, that is a statement of fact. It has zero usefulness to me.

Please stop telling me what I can and can't do with my watch, give users control to use things how they want and stop forcing your apps down their throats with no option to say no, it's a terrible way to treat your customers!

20 REPLIES 20
Syf3r
Apprentice
Options

Don't worry though, rest assured they're still working on features we want, like zooming icecream cones in photos

0 Likes