Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro buds & exercising - recommendations?

(Topic created on: 14-05-2022 11:43 AM)
Wotfudboy
Journeyman
Options
Like most, I got the Galaxy Pro buds with my S22 Ultra. These are my first wireless ear buds and they slowly come loose with jogging etc, unlike the apple wired earphones I used on my S10 plus. It seems the common thing on Amazon are neck chords. Does anyone here have any particularly positive experiences to share to remedy my issue? Thanks guys!
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried buying third party comply or memory foam tips instead of the silicone ones? You pinch them place your buds in your ears hold them there for 15 seconds so the ear tips expand back out and mould to your ear canal. Much better fit and more secure and better sound isolation.
AndrewL
Options

@Wotfudboy: The Galaxy Buds Pro come packaged with different sized eartips to optimise the fit for every customer. Have you tried using the large eartips that came with the Buds to see if this helps? Please can you also refer to the the visual guide in the link below, to ensure that you are wearing the Buds properly? 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-properly-use-the-galaxy-buds-pro/

Wotfudboy
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for asking the basics, but yes to all. They are fine for sitting around but any kind of prolonged impact works them loose. Just wondered what solutions people had found.
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Totally agreed. I bought from online memory foam and buds fitting perfectly
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
With me silicone tips slip out eventually too, that's why I went with memory foam or comply tips as they grip better
IP_MAC
Journeyman
Options

Exactly the same with me. Snug fit as long as your not moving, eating, laughing or talking. They are an odd shape and maybe my ears are too. I have various other makes of in-ear phones and the buds are defo worst fit for me. I was looking at trying them with hooks or wings but not sure which are suitable for these.