Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Predict Period With Skin Temp Feature Update On Watch 5 Pro Causing Issues

(Topic created on: 20-05-2023 07:38 AM)
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hello, I highlighted a Watch 5 Pro Update earlier in the week. I thought everything had gone well. Unfortunately that does not appear to be the case. Since the Update, for the first time ever, I am experiencing periods of unpleasant warm sensations between the watch and my wrist.
Not wishing to upset anyone I am definitely of the wrong age, gender or pronoun to be having a monthly cycle. I hope that sentence accurately conveyed my situation.
I hope that this does not start to reflect in battery drain as well, which has been wonderful so far.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
May be you are tooooo hot/sexy for the watch 👋😀.. Tc buddy
0 Likes
robd1
Voyager
Options
The Health care side has been such a bonus to me since launch, enabling me to plan my long term care more accurately with the information it has been providing on a daily, nightly and even hourly basis depending on what I'm doing.
I hope the race for additional facilities does not become detrimental to the existing excellent, working provision.
I know it can never be considered true medical data/information but it provides fantastic guidance/piece of mind without having to try and find an appointment with my GP every 5 minutes.
0 Likes