Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor quality of customer service

(Topic created on: 15-02-2024 05:35 PM)
Ginger123
First Poster
Options
I have had my Galaxy Watch 6 for less than 4 months, and then the strap broke, I would pay for a replacement strap had it been a year or 2 but not less than 6 months and not where it broke, the place it broke is at the point used to fasten the Watch to your wrist. So I went online to ask for a replacement, only to be told I would have to travel 60+ miles to take it for an appointment for someone to look at it. 

Not exactly impressed with such a bad quality of service, the agent ignored my message for 15 minutes at which point I gave up and went to twitter, who gave me a telephone number to call, needless to say that went as well as expected 3 different people in 3 departments and not one of them was helping me.

Today, I have sent an email to the "CEO" I await the reply.

The quickest way to have resolved this would have been to ask for some photos (see below) and send a replacement, instead of fighting your customer!!!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
keith30
Maestro
Options
The service is shocking I'm afraid.
0 Likes
Ginger123
First Poster
Options
Apple is beginning to look like a good idea
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
I'm afraid this is Samsung standard and I'm sorry to report your email WON'T reach the CEO. It is simply an email address that sends your email to Customer Service.

If you paid by credit card, raise a chain for the whole lot and see how quickly they respond to you.
0 Likes