Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to delete watch faces

(Topic created on: 14-05-2021 05:03 PM)
jen68
Journeyman
Options
Need to free up space for update but cannot delete watch faces, do not get option to uninstall only to hide.any ideas please
16 REPLIES 16
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @jen68 ,

I believe you can only uninstall downloaded watch faces. Have you tried these steps?

1. Touch and hold the watch face.

2. Touch the Remove icon.

3. Touch the Check mark to Uninstall.

0 Likes
jen68
Journeyman
Options
Thanks, have tried that the remove icon just hides it and does not uninstall...i do not get a check mark to do this ☹
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Can you confirm what watch model are you using? Are you trying to remove pre-installed watch faces or the ones that you downloaded @jen68 ? 

0 Likes
jen68
Journeyman
Options
Hi, the ones I have downloaded. It the Galaxy Watch Active
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

No problem, thanks @jen68 .  Let's try these steps here. Go to Settings and tap Display> Watch Faces to open the Watch Faces screen. Swipe back and forth on the screen (or rotate the bezel) until you find the face that you want to delete. In the upper-right corner of the watch face image, tap the Delete icon, shown here.

0 Likes
jen68
Journeyman
Options
Hi, there is no delete icon

20210514_221420_7600.jpg

0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If you go into galaxy Wear app, go into watch faces at the bottom. Tap the 3 dots at the top. Then tap manage watch faces. You can uninstall your watch faces from there.
0 Likes
jen68
Journeyman
Options
Thanks, have tried this and still have no option to uninstall. The minus sign just hides them

Screenshot_20210514-233937_Watch Active Plugin.jpg

0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I think they may not be able to be uninstalled as they are the preloaded watch faces. You can only hide them. But ones that are downloaded or bought from the galaxy store you can uninstall.
0 Likes