Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No inline skating and etc on watch?

(Topic created on: 28-03-2021 11:06 PM)
Max6
Apprentice
Options

Hello! I have bought Watch Active 2 and wanted to track my favorite activity with it. It is Inline Skating, which is listed in smartphone app. So my problem is that it is IMPOSIBLE to track it with watch health app... I'm disappointed. Do I have any possibility to request adding this functionality from Samsung developers? I also noticed that watch app is missing SO MANY workouts from phone app.

14 REPLIES 14
egres007
First Poster
Options

I feel your pain dude, this is amazing that a huge company like Samsung cannot answer simple questions like that, because I play inline hockey and would like to track that also, which is on the phone app, but as you said not on the watch itself.  I have both an Apple watch series 3 and a Samsung Active 2 (44mm), and personally I really like the Active 2 better, but I keep going back to my Apple watch just because their health app works hand in hand with their phone and watch, so same workouts on the phone and watch .

Come on Samsung, get your act together and make the same workouts available on the phone and on the watch also!!

Thank you

J3hu7y
First Poster
Options

This is really sad....

We ask for this for like 3 years now.....

Pls add inline skating at smartwatches. Its a very basic one

Driver_X
First Poster
Options

After a while of struggling to find a way to record the info I wanted (heartrate, distance, route etc.) I just pick the excercise "running" instead.  Yeah, I know it's dumb they refuse to synchronize all the activities on the app with the watch, but this workaround had provided me with the data I wanted from my skating sessions so....just roll with it 😉

0 Likes
Members_BlhVcAf
First Poster
Options

i have the exact same problem and you know what i find most annoying? before i had my active 2 i had the small galaxy fit and that one could track inline skating??? like why can that little gadget track my favorite sport but the upgrade i bought cant? doesnt make sense in my eyes.

Kitty44
Pioneer
Options

Same issue here. 

Has anyone found a workaround? Can you start recording the exercise on your phone and track HR on the watch? 

0 Likes