Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC payments

(Topic created on: 16-09-2022 11:44 PM)
ukgreg
First Poster
Options

I have swapped after 13 years from apple to Samsung. The NFC payment is some kind of joke. Every time with Samsung payment, I have to act like some kind of magician. While paying, you must move out the watch, return it to the terminal and repeat 3 or 4 times. With the apple 4 watch this has never happened. What a joke.....

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Lol I have seen people fail to use this feature effectively.
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I use my Samsung pay daily, just like the Apple watch, working perfectly.. Watch 5 Pro Lte
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

Same here, I have been able to use Samsung pay from the watch without a single problem.

0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

What exactly is the problem that you are experiencing?

Are you sure the NFC setting in on? Saying that, I think mine turns itself on automatically when making a payment. I find the watch very fast.

0 Likes
ukgreg
First Poster
Options

So, for example, in today's situation. Watch charged 100%, went to Lidl, and bought some groceries. At the till, I switched the Samsung pay, and I could see the card popped in. When I approached the watch to the sensor it buzzed in a couple of short signals, and the terminal did not acknowledge the payment. So I did it a second time, with the same effect. For the third time, without changing anything, it worked. That's what I'm talking about. It never happened with my Iwatch 4. That's what I'm talking about. 

0 Likes