Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ringtones & notifications

(Topic created on: 28-02-2024 06:26 AM)
loafty27
First Poster
Options

I have Samsung 6 classic 47mm watch and I want to put ringtone and notification sound on the watch but have no idea how to do it, so I am hoping someone will be able to tell me what I have to do to get them on the watch.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
I've just checked my watch 6 and you have quite a few different sounds and vibration patterns on there already. Go into settings on your watch > sounds and vibrations > notification sounds. There you can choose. There's also notification vibration if you want that changed.
0 Likes
loafty27
First Poster
Options

Hi, thanks for replying, I know I have sounds etc on my watch but I want to put different ringtones etc on the watch, I know it can be done but don't know how to do it and am trying to find out. Thanks anyway 

0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
I'll have a bit play and see what I can find out. Will get back to u.
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
https://youtu.be/QoLyuRWDTZE?si=sdqngV8LFZp9LsWx This is a YouTuber that has a solution. A little complicated but it works. Ive watched a few already and they all do it the same way. Hope this helps Cheers
0 Likes
loafty27
First Poster
Options

Thanks GuzziBoy, your not wrong it sure is complicated BUT it works. Thanks for all your help much appreciated 👏 

0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Great you have it sorted. Enjoy.
0 Likes