Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Galaxy Watch5 Pro won't connect to my OPO

(Topic created on: 23-03-2023 05:16 PM)
hashtagkollie
Student
Options

Hi all, 

I have never posted anything on a community because I have always been able to fix issues with just reading experiences from other people but now I'm really at a loss. 

I bought the Galaxy Watch5 Pro in January and I worked fine the first two(!) weeks. It then started having connection issues and kept losing the bluetooth connection to my phone. After trying to disconnect and reconnect it eventually just stopped working alltogether. I tought something was wrong with the hardware so I sent it to Samsung to fix, I got the message that they updated the software and it should work fine but it still doesn't. 

So the big issue is: I can't seem to able to delete the watch from my Wearable app. I have tried clearing data from the app, I have logged out, I have deleted the app, I have tried just to connect a 'new device' but it KEEPS trying to connect to the existing Watch5 Pro (who is now reset to factory settings and keeps referring to the Wearable app for further connection). It's driving me bonkers and I actually wanted to return the watch because it's SO frustrating but the 30-day period was over. 

Can someone please help? It's the first time buying a Samsung device and I'm already regretting it. 

Thanks,

Screenshot_2023-03-23-18-00-14-38_059f25d63963b564a0b6b7509bb413f7.jpgScreenshot_2023-03-23-17-57-45-65_059f25d63963b564a0b6b7509bb413f7.jpgIMG20230323175620.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@hashtagkollie: Please can you try heading to the Galaxy Wearable app > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Manage devices > Select your Watch5 Pro > Remove. Furthermore, head to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Tap the cog to the right of your Watch5 > Unpair. 

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
hashtagkollie
Student
Options

I am honestly so frustrated with this device, whenever the watch is out of the bluetooth range, or the battery died, etc etc, the connection is always lost and won't reconnect. I have had to reset the watch at least five times and now I'm having issues again. It's infuriating. Seriously regretting buying Samsung.

0 Likes