Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map my walk

(Topic created on: 13-04-2021 09:39 PM)
Kei07
First Poster
Options
Hi I'm just wondering if I'm missing something. Does the Samsung Galaxy watch3 not map your walk?  I cant seem to find it anywhere 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
ade0501
Navigator
Options
I use either the walking or hiking widget on my galaxy watch 3 and it does record the walk. The walk can be seen in the Samsung Health App on the phone. In the app click on View History for Exercise and select the relevant time period and the map should be displayed along with the associated data for the walk.
0 Likes
Kei07
First Poster
Options
I used the walking widget and I've gone onto the app and checked my exercise and its not there.
Could it be that my phone battery died about 3/4 way through do you think?
0 Likes
AwKang
First Poster
Options
Could be a permission problem
0 Likes
ade0501
Navigator
Options
That could be the issue. It's worth trying with just a short walk when the watch and phone are both fully charged
0 Likes
Nina_N
Apprentice
Options

Hi! I have the same problem for automatically detected walking. Could you please advise, where I can find the map with the route? When I go deeper into current walking session I see only the area on the map

0 Likes
ade0501
Navigator
Options
I've just checked my health app amd it only seems to display the map if I triggered the walking manually. The auto detect is not showing map
0 Likes
bridget123
First Poster
Options
I've just bought the G4 and it isn't mapping my walks where I've been. Just the area I was which isn't what I need. I was wearing the Samsung fit which I paid £30 for and that maps it but not happy paid as much as have for this one and it isn't doing it??
0 Likes
Puran1
First Poster
Options

I use samsung Note 12 and Gear 3 on which mapmywalk works great on that. Also i have tried it on Apple watch and it integrates seamlessly.  You can view the video to learn how you can use it.

It has many different features which you can read it here - https://themacios.com/map-my-walk-app-review-track-walking/

The Map My Walk app is a great way to turn your phone into a fitness tracker. Enjoy the walk and see the path you have taken through this augmented reality app. By seeing the area around you and going farther, you will find new sections of town to explore.

0 Likes