Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Samsung Galaxy pods case

(Topic created on: 12-01-2024 04:29 PM)
Members_tIQxKqM
First Poster
Options

I have dropped/ left my Samsung Galaxy pods case on a bus. I reported it lost. How can I locate the case using my account? I have the additional problem that my phone is in for repair  so I cant find them in the phone app. Any ideas. I was hoping I could log into a web page to find it.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sadly you can't.

I had a similar issue whilst cycling the case fell out.

Realised after some kind folk here only the Buds can be tracked, not the case.

I managed to retrace my route and found it, in a few pieces
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
AndrewL
Options

@Members_tIQxKqM: If your Galaxy Buds were registered to your Samsung account, then you may be able to locate the charging case using SmartThings Find via the link below. 

https://smartthingsfind.samsung.com/

This service may only work for the Buds themselves, and not the case. In this instance, if you're still in possession of the Buds, then you can visit a Samsung Experience Store or Service Centre near you, taking the Buds with you, and you can purchase a replacement charging case. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
Don't take my word for it, but I don't think you can track just the case. Only the buds, my reasoning is. When you look at smart things it only has left or right bud, not the case. I hope you lucky and find it. If not eBay has them I'm sure I've seen replacements on there
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Only long shot is if someone finds them and opens the case, to return them or use them 🤔

I sent the pieces left of my buds2 pro case for Samsung repair, I said say smashed to bits, they said send we will fix, anyway swiftly returned as unrepairable solution was buy a new case which was pretty much the same as new buds, case.

I tracked down a place who sold just the case, posted details on the forum, have a search if you want to try that.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you are in the UK and no the bus number and which bus garage it starts you could go to the garage and inquire.