Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Facebook and messanger accounts

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 11:42 PM)
kj-jones
First Poster
Options
Hi everyone I'm one of those clueless phone and technology people. Took me 3 weeks to actually turn on and actually figure out how to transfer all my data from my old S10 to new S21.

Since doing this I can't get I to my Facebook or messenger account. I'm able to login both no problem with my login details. Once logged in the is nothing no pictures, contact, messages just looks like I'm setting up a new blank account!!

Driving me insane!! I've deleted both apps from both phones multiple times no joy. Ease someone help. I use Facebook and messanger for my job which is proving difficult without. Thanks in advance xxx
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
So when you delete the apps you're reinstalling them from Google play store and it's the latest versions you're installing? And your logins work and are correct...
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Has your phone number changed? If you registered to both services with a different number, then you will get this issue. Go back to your old phone, and login to both apps, updating your profile in both apps with your new number.
0 Likes
greyhound99
First Poster
Options
Hello everyone
0 Likes