Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left earbud not working with new Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 09-11-2021 07:05 PM)
golfr54
First Poster
Options

I have a new Note 20 Ultra and Samsung earbuds.  The left earbud will not work with this phone.  The buds are good as they work with other phones.  Can someone help with this issue?  Thank you.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
HippieGothQueen
First Poster
Options

Yep, need help on this one too. NO EARBUDS PAIR BOTH EARS. Not Galaxy earbuds, or the other 6 pairs of different brands in the house. ALL OF THESE AIRBUDS PAIR FINE WITH OTHER DEVICES. They only don't pair, (they will pair either the left or right) with my Note 20 Ultra. This is recent, since the last update.  I have tried every fix I can find with every pair of earbuds we own, and it still doesn’t work. In the Bluetooth menu it is listing the left and right as separate pairing devices. 

0 Likes
Sunsingh28
First Poster
Options

Hi.

I also had this issue and think have found the issue.

Android Auto -  It often causes issues with various Samsung audio and microphone settings so things work in your car.

If you use android auto, go to settings > apps >android auto, then scroll down to the permission "change system settings" and change to not allowed. This should sort the mono audio issue.

Only thing is if you use android auto a lot you'll be changing this setting very often.

Screenshot_20221014-180900_Settings.jpg

0 Likes