Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting message that serial number is incorrect or already redeemed for the promotion on my Galaxy Watch Active

(Topic created on: 08-03-2019 08:46 PM)
pirarre
Student
Options

Im new here and I'm having a bit of an issue. I contacted Samsung and havent reeally received any help. So I'm reaching out here to see if anyone has any ideas on what to do.

The issue I'm having is that I am tring to register and submit the required info for my Galaxy Watch Active so that I can get the free wireless charging pad. Everytime I hit the submit button, I get an error stating that the serial number is either incorrect or already been redeemed. 

I preordered the watch on Feb 25 2019 from Best Buy. I recieved it today on release day March 8. I have the order form and receipt. So I don't know how it could already be redeemed.

Do anyone have any ideas on how i can get this fixed and submit the info so that I can get the free wireless pad?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @pirarre.

Did you manage to find a solution to this?

0 Likes
pirarre
Student
Options

No I haven't unfortunately. I reached out to PrizeLogic who runs Samsungs promotions. I'm still waiting to hear back from them. 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Let us know how you get on, @pirarre.

0 Likes
pirarre
Student
Options
Just tried to register for the promotion again and was finally able to do it.

Keep in mind, I contacted PrizeLogic yesterday evening (twice) and one this morning and they never got back to me.
0 Likes
nemesisv
First Poster
Options

I am still experiencing this issue and the "Chat" function doesn't do anything on the webpage. What can I do now?

0 Likes