Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Jumping rope workout on phone but not on watch

(Topic created on: 07-12-2019 12:19 PM)
Kaol
Apprentice
Options

Hello, the jumping rope workout is available on the s health app on the phone but not available in the list of workouts on the samsung galaxy watch active. Can this be added on the watch so that we can be able to start the workout directly on the watch and therefore track heart rate data.

Go to solution
108 REPLIES 108
Danny6497
First Poster
Options

It has been 22 months and still no plan?

0 Likes
JoxaFoxa
Apprentice
Options

Im trying to work around this by selecting "other workout" on my galaxy watch 2 and after workout in the phone Samsung Health app you can edit the workout and specify that it was a jumping rope workout.

However, it does not count your jumps.... it tracks your heartrate and burned calories

S6 since 2015
S7 since 2017
S10e since 2019
0 Likes
ridzuanyahya
Student
Options

yup. ridiculous. samsung watch becoming less popular now. please add jump rope counter

0 Likes
Speed2
Journeyman
Options

Since some weeks I have the jump rope exercise also on the watch.

0 Likes
Kaol
Apprentice
Options

Hi, just checked on my watch active 1 and I have not seen it. Could you please take a pic with your phone and share it like I have done. As you can see under J I only have jumping jacks, there's no jump rope

IMG_20220114_193454.jpg

Nonnie826
Apprentice
Options

Yeah it's not on my watch either.

0 Likes
Speed2
Journeyman
Options

PXL_20220114_171925249.jpg

 Galaxy Watch 4

Kaol
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the pic. Now I see why the developers don't want to add it to the active 1 and 2. They want people to upgrade to the newer watch 4

Coatta11
First Poster
Options

Do you have any idea how to make it count sets? For me it's counting reps, but when I do intervals (for example 90 seconds skipping with a 30 second break in between) it's not detecting my sets... the set counter stays at 1 and I see no way to manually mark the set. Any ideas?

0 Likes