Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is a shame, watch5pro 2 week delay.

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 05:47 AM)
Abatefaria
Apprentice
Options
I have no words to describe my disappointment, I pre order my watch5pro as soon it was available at Samsung.co.uk, I even paid extra to get my watch before 10:30h the 26th of August.
The 25th I received a mail from Samsung telling me that my delivery have been delayed 2 WEEKS....and they are sorry for that....
2 weeks delay, and sorry......great service guys!!!. 
I feel cheated for Samsung...for this you wanted the pre order?
It is a shame.
A shame..

22 REPLIES 22
Abatefaria
Apprentice
Options
Exactly!. 👍
0 Likes
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
I got mine out the blue on Tuesday this week, Monday night at 11pm got an email saying it would be delivered tomorrow (Tue) so then a mad panic of me having to sneak out of work on Tue to get home for the hour delivery slot. I got onto CS afterwards to ask for my delivery charges back (£3.99 x 2 ... For the strap and the watch) neither was delivered on the date or time I paid for. The strap was just delivered next day regardless (I assume it would have been if I'd had chosen free delivery) the watch obviously was late by over a week. The person claimed I'd get my money back, but didn't give me the confidence that they had actually 'done anything' to instigate that, like it would be automatic ? I don't think it will be. I think I'll be waiting aimlessly for weeks to finish have to chase it again. Their customer service is terrible. Really really useless beyond belief.
0 Likes
prezzo
First Poster
Options
Ordered mine on 11/08 . Still showing processing and arrives 23/09? It's now 25/09.2 online chats with samsung were useless as they just apologise with no information as to when it will arrive absolutely rubbish
0 Likes