Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactivity reminder has stopped working

(Topic created on: 19-05-2020 11:22 AM)
Karen39
Student
Options

Good morning!

I have the galaxy active watch and i used to get the reminders to torso turn when i was inactive.

They have disappeared and i cannot find how to reactivate them in the health app on my phone or the watch.

I ahve the latest issues of software on both. Was it phased out?

Ive got an S7 edge phone health version 6.9.1.017 and a gear app version R500XXU1DSL1

Thanks!

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Karen39 ,

let's try this: On your Watch go to your apps and open Samsung Health app>  Settings > Inactive Time Alerts. Is this feature turned on?

0 Likes
Karen39
Student
Options

@TessM wrote:

Hi @Karen39 ,

let's try this: On your Watch go to your apps and open Samsung Health app>  Settings > Inactive Time Alerts. Is this feature turned on?

Hi I have just checked and the feature is enabled 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is fine. Have you made any change recently on the phone or watch are both devices software and the Samsung Wearable app and Samsung Health app up to date? 

0 Likes
Karen39
Student
Options

I'm sure the watch had a software update.. the phone definitely hasn't. I'm not even sure how to restore the older version of galaxy wearable? maybe that would fix it 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Once that the software has been upgraded this cannot be downgraded, we're afraid. Have you tried to check if there is any pending update for the phone and the apps mentioned above? 

0 Likes
Karen39
Student
Options

Thanks.. would that be the case even if i re set my watch?

Ie no idea how to find that out.. such a shame it was a real bonus to my watch 😞

0 Likes