Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I still can't make my Google account to log in to my Galaxy Watch 4

(Topic created on: 23-11-2022 08:35 PM)
a_n_o_n_y_m_o_u_s
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I bought Galaxy Watch 4 about a month ago (Even though the Galaxy Watch 5 has been released)

Firstly I paired my watch with a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (2018) which is my dad's phone and had no problem at all. (Added my google account successfully, and even downloaded apps from Google play store)

But about 10 days ago I resetted my watch and triedto pair my watch to my Xiaomi Redmi S2. I had no problem while pairing but when it comes to adding my Google account I got "couldn't copy your Google accounts" error. I tried everything written on the forums but still no luck 😞 Please help I don't want to return the product bcz I'm loving my watch but this kind of issues makes me angry

So I want to ask something, GW4  almost 1.5 years old and It's pretty funny that Samsung hasn't solved this problem 

And last of all, Dear developers how hard could it be to make the Google accounts log in from the watch?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
keith30
Maestro
Options
It's probably cos your Google account has been paired to your dad's phone before you tried to pair it with your Xiaomi Redmi S2 device. It's looks like you will delete your previous account and make a new Google Account for it to work with your watch.
0 Likes
a_n_o_n_y_m_o_u_s
Apprentice
Options

I'll try it thanks for reply 🙏

0 Likes