Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer custom pacer settings/program from Samsung Health app to Active 2 watch?

(Topic created on: 16-09-2020 12:27 PM)
TigerDE2
Apprentice
Options

Hi!

Once I've created a Custom Pacer in the Samsung Health app as per How To video, how do I transfer it to my Galaxy Active 2 watch, so I can use it without having to schlep my mobile phone along on a run?

Syncing in Samsung Health or in the Galaxy Wearable app doesn't seem to work for this; when I select the Samsung Health App on my watch and select Workout > Workout (as shown on Android Central), I can not find my custom pacer workout in the list of available ones... 😞

(What is there are the Third Party Programs I installed via the Discover menu in Samsung Health, though.)

Any ideas how to get my pacer settings onto my watch, so I can use the pacing without having to carry my phone with me on a run?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
TigerDE2
Apprentice
Options

Just found it:

Health App on the watch > Workout > Workout > scroll to Running Coach (instead of Running) and tap corresponding cog wheel > Goal > Select your goal.

Well hidden. And a pity support wasn't able to help me find it in the first place, when I contacted them.

0 Likes