Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO ADD APPS TO SAMSUNG WATCH

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 02:01 PM)
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Over the past few days, I've noticed that some folk are having difficulty in finding a specific app/apps for their Samsung Watch, so let me explain the process: 

On your Samsung phone, open the GALAXY WEARABLE app then, at the bottom of the window, you should see DISCOVER. This should display a window with FEATURED WATCH APPS (if you're lucky, the app you are looking for is displayed there). If you cannot find the specific app you're after, click on VIEW MORE. This will take you to the Galaxy Store, WATCH section. Click on the MAGNIFYING GLASS icon (top, right), then type in the name of the app you are searching for. Simply download your app, and when it is downloaded, your phone will automatically pair it with your phone.
3 REPLIES 3
Rfcwolverine
Pioneer
Options
I got my Samsung watch 3 today and it's good I did have the previous one and it gave me a notification from Facebook messenger but can't seem to get on this one I tried on the store but couldn't find it
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Click on the GALAXY WEARABLE app on your phone, then select HOME on the bottom of that window. Click on NOTIFICATIONS, then SEE ALL in the list of RECENTLY SENT NOTIFICATIONS. Locate the ON/OFF SWITCH for Facebook Messenger in the list of apps, and switch it ON.
Rfcwolverine
Pioneer
Options
got it thank u very much

STAY SAFE