Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch3 Battery and Sleep Record Issues

(Topic created on: 22-02-2021 08:26 PM)
Shea Shea
Student
Options

Well...my watch doesn't track any of my sleep. I click the help button and all it says "Your watch automatically records your sleep based on your movement. If your heart rate can't be recorded, your watch will use motion to record your sleep as restless, light, or motionless" To me, that is no help at all. Besides my watch battery DOES NOT EVEN LAST A WHOLE DAY! It's at 100% when I go to sleep, wake up 8 hours later, battery percentage is at 60% or lower, and no sleep recordings on watch or phone. I have changed many settings to make battery last a whole day, nothing works and the same for my sleep recordings.  Pretty bummed about this watch, it's junk. My Galaxy Watch1 is way better than this 3. Huge disappointment with Samsung. Save your money and keep onto your Galaxy Watch1 if you have it. Don't upgrade. 

3 REPLIES 3
Homer666
Journeyman
Options
maybe your watch is faulty. mine is good not a 100%
0 Likes
WalterFox
Navigator
Options
Hi, I'm pretty sure you did it, but did you set up automatic synchronisation with a phone?
0 Likes
Pd810
Voyager
Options

hello, mine watch 3 works fine. recording sleep every night, and also small naps. I get like 2,5 days of battery life, and when I charge every day fro approximately 30 minutes, while I am showering, I get like 5 days of battery, no issues there. It is an excellent device!

0 Likes