Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch plugin asking for login again and again

(Topic created on: 17-08-2021 03:30 PM)
VikrantSingh
First Poster
Options

Gear plugin keep on asking for the credential on my phone again and again which has cause drain my phone's battery. I have oneplus 6t with Android 10. It really very frustrating and stopping me to use the Galaxy watch.

49 REPLIES 49
Lelick
Journeyman
Options

I live in Moldova

Screenshot_2021-08-17-17-27-33-345_com.android.updater.jpgScreenshot_2021-08-17-17-26-47-644_com.samsung.android.geargplugin.jpgScreenshot_2021-08-17-17-26-10-674_com.samsung.android.geargplugin.jpgScreenshot_2021-08-17-17-27-09-240_com.samsung.android.geargplugin.jpg

AntS
Options

Hi all,

The developers have got back to us, and advised that this appears to be related to a temporary server issue.

Is the issue still persisting for any of you guys?

0 Likes
nicolai1
First Poster
Options

Yes, İ still do.

0 Likes
Lelick
Journeyman
Options

Yes. The problem persists!

0 Likes
Lelick
Journeyman
Options

Hello everybody. tell me will it ever end? Or is there no solution to this problem?
I can't even sell the watch because the software part doesn't work.

0 Likes
Lelick
Journeyman
Options

Finally. I've solved this problem. Now I can use the clock again as before. I tried a lot. Nothing worked. But. I lowered the firmware version of the clock and everything worked. The firmware ver. R800XXU1DTG1.

Thanks to Samsung for the wonderful update R800XXU1FUD1. 

0 Likes
nicolai1
First Poster
Options

Thank you a lot for investigating and sharing this!

0 Likes
JonathanMaSu
Apprentice
Options

For all of you that haven't solved the problem yet, I will explain my experience. 

I bought a second hand Watch Active 2 in 46mm. When trying to connect it to my Huawei phone with an already existing Samsung account the app was continuously asking for user and password. I solved the problem creating a new Samsung account with a different email and logging the watch to this new account. PROBLEM SOLVED

0 Likes
Lelick
Journeyman
Options

This on the Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm did not work. I was creating a new account. I've been trying to solve this problem for a long time. Believe me.

0 Likes
Lelick
Journeyman
Options

still not working. has installed all the latest updates. cannot be backed up and requires a password. When watching youtube, or writing a message on my smartphone, Galaxy wearable doesn't care what I'm busy with and requires a password whenever he wants. I regret that I once bought a watch from samsung.

0 Likes