Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy watch battery issue

(Topic created on: 01-09-2020 07:33 PM)
zeldina1990
Student
Options
Hi all
So i was just wondering if anyone had noticed any strange happenings with their watch battery life? 
my other half and i have had the 46mm and 42mm galaxy watch respectively, since mid July, but recently notice a lot of battery dropping. 
we keep getting simultaneous dropping even when we are not at the same place, so initially when i put it down to maybe something dropping out connection-wise at home, it is also happening at work. 
he is putting it down to the device disconnecting from the phone and continuously trying to reconnect. 
Last night for instance i went to bed with 82% and woke up to my watch completely dead. he said his disconnected at about 1am and struggled to reconnect. 

Has anyone got any insight as to why this is happening, its been going on for a couple of weeks but its frustrating as we have had them less than 2 months!
5 REPLIES 5
Members_bsnO22r
First Poster
Options

Same here, only had problems since the new Galaxy watch 3 was released, strange that, makes me feel Samsung want you to upgrade?

amyb1812
First Poster
Options
I came on here to search for this issue! I went to bed with 80% battery last night, I oddly woke up at 5.30am because I was cold. Went to check the time on my watch and it was dead! Feeling lucky that I had woken early because otherwise my alarm wouldn't have gone off!!! This isn't the first time it's happened but there is no regular pattern to it happening.
NX1977
Explorer
Options

Same issue here 

zeldina1990
Student
Options
mega convenient isn't it! a back up and factory reset has seemed to work though!
0 Likes
Members_YPjt7Se
First Poster
Options
same issue for me guys
0 Likes