Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Active2

(Topic created on: 17-07-2020 08:08 PM)
lgh1231
First Poster
Options

I purchased my Galaxy Watch Active2 either the end of March or the first of April. It ran okay until this week. On Tuesday or Wednesday it went into a continuous rebooting loop. It will eventually get out of it if I set it on the charger for a while. I spoke with someone in Support, and I reset it as instructed. I have done this a couple of times, and it works for a while, but then it goes back into the loop. It is almost as if the battery decides that it's not charged, even if it shows well charged when it is actually working. I am wondering if it is a short in the battery, but I don't know how to check. A couple of hours ago it was fully charged, but about 30 - 45 minutes ago it went into the rebooting loop. It is back on the charger right now, and the rebooting screen keeps blinking on and off.

I have done the instructed restart, have wiped my watch and started over, and anything else I could think of. It's exceedingly frustrating because I really like the watch. How do I find out if the problem is the battery, and if it is, how can I change it or get it changed?

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0