Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 6 swimming options

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
XavierR
First Poster
Options

#Galaxy Watch6

I mainly use my watch for swimming. I recently changed from galaxy watch 1 to 6. I had a couple of options in 1 that I can't find in 6 while using the health app - swimming.

1 - I often do a quick glance at my stats, when I turn my wrist to look at my stats, watch stays in dimm mode and I really need to shake it to be able to get out of dimm mode. I have "always on display" on but that doesn't prevent it from dimming. I'm looking for a option that is not just always on display, what I need is it that watch stays always bright. I try to even remove adaptive brightness with no luck. Any solutions? This is very frustrating and makes me want to go back to my old watch.

2 - I want to check "average pace", there is no option to select to be displayed on the stats. There are options like last lenght pace, duration, time, etc. but no option for average pace for the entire swim. I do long distance and I need to know how I'm doing during my excersice. The only time I see average pace is when it shows the progress of your swim every X amount of laps that you select, but if I miss that screen, that is very easy to miss while swimming, is gone until next progress or you finish the excersice.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Your watch 6 isn't really suited for swimming, due to the chlorine or salt will damage your watch
0 Likes
Sombody3
Voyager
Options
It's fine to swim in a pool I do it with my watch 3 every week. As to the average pace, you can check that on samsung health on your phone after the swim is finished. I'm afraid I don't have a fix for keeping the watch bright though. Hope this helps. 😊
0 Likes