Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy watch 6 Storage issue

(Topic created on: 07-09-2023 04:39 PM)
DavyYoung
First Poster
Options

Hello all, I have been using my watch 6 classic for about a week now, have just noticed that the Storage shows 9 gb has been used but I have NO music or Photos on it.

I have tried several of the reset options, including a Factory reset, several times, none of which has made any difference.

I am, at this point, open to all suggestions of a method to cure this.

TIA.

David

Screenshot_20230907-160443_Galaxy Watch6 Manager.jpg

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@DavyYoung: The actual available capacity of the internal storage is less than the specified capacity, because the operating system and default apps occupy part of the storage. This is also true of our mobile phones and tablets, so please don't be too concerned. 

View solution in context

Solution
Beta22
Voyager
Options
You're OK @DavyYoung - If you look at the specs page for the GW6 page on the Samsung website, you'll see that the available storage is spot on with what you are seeing on your device.

I've attached a screenshot in the hope that it helps ease your worries.

Enjoy your new device!1694115971884_1694115971874_0.jpg

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@DavyYoung: The actual available capacity of the internal storage is less than the specified capacity, because the operating system and default apps occupy part of the storage. This is also true of our mobile phones and tablets, so please don't be too concerned. 

Solution
Beta22
Voyager
Options
You're OK @DavyYoung - If you look at the specs page for the GW6 page on the Samsung website, you'll see that the available storage is spot on with what you are seeing on your device.

I've attached a screenshot in the hope that it helps ease your worries.

Enjoy your new device!1694115971884_1694115971874_0.jpg